Anna Moss, our Women's Ministry Facilitator has been working with our Women in Ministry across the state to encourage and support them. The Living Room is a series of videoconference networking meetings for Women in Ministry and Ministry Wives. Below are recordings from some of the meetings in 2020. When available, the schedule of upcoming meetings is also included below. For more information please contact Anna on email@example.com. You can also read about The Living Room in the March-April Presbyterian Pulse - find it on page ten of the magazine here.
Upcoming Living Room Sessions:
To join The Living Room zoom meeting please email our Women's Ministry Facilitator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recorded The Living Room sessions
- Jo Barlow discussing "Is self care selfish?" Click here. Jo has provided a book list which can be found at https://womenministry.org.au/resources/recommended-reading/
- Karen McMillan discussing "Enjoying God", Click here. (Please note that the session starts after casual discussion and connecting up issues - actual session starts 35 minutes into the video.)
- Lynnette Cain discussing "Ministry Mentoring and Professional Supervision", Click here. (Please note the sound is a little delayed in starting.)
- Anna Yu discussing "Ministry Across Cultures", Click here.
- Sylvia Sui discussing "Engaging with People From an Honour Shame Culture" Click here.