Anna Moss, our churches Women’s Ministry Facilitator, in partnership with the Women’s Ministry Committee focuses on 5 key areas:
- Connecting. This involves meeting with women ministry leaders face to face or remotely in order to provide prayer, support, pastoral care and to check in regarding health and well being.
- Resourcing. This is done through training, establishing mentoring networks and providing resource materials and relevant referral information to female ministry leaders.
- Promoting. Our aim is to promote women’s ministry and women in ministry roles throughout the PCNSW by sharing examples of effective complementarian ministry models and personnel.
- Networking. By connecting women ministry leaders with colleagues and mentors throughout the PCNSW for mutual support and resource sharing.
- Multiplying. Our hope is to see more women equipped for ministry roles through theological training and more women involved in ministry roles in local churches.
Anna works three days a week primarily on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. She is able to be contacted by phone on 02 9690 9316 email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the phone goes straight to voicemail for you to leave a message. She will then call you back.
Alternatively, please make contact via the Contact Us page.